The PBS Social Media Team
The PBS Social Media team builds and fosters the connection between PBS and audiences in the social space. We partner with stations and producers to deliver innovative social content that elevates awareness, engagement, tune in, and streaming.
We aim to help you strengthen your station’s multiplatform presence with social-first assets, resources, and strategies to develop your campaigns as well as sustain and grow your audience. Follow PBS on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn for more!
Meet our team:
- Lori Dicker, Senior Director, Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Rebecca Seawell, Senior Manager, Social Media
- Ashley Carufel, Manager, Social Engagement Strategy
- Katie Castellano, Manager, Social Media
Looking for social content? Want to share yours?
- Share your station's social assets and campaign guidance in PBS Social Hub
- Find social assets on the Source
- Crosspost videos from PBS, producers, and fellow stations
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with suggested content for the PBS consideration
Reach out to us at email@example.com