VALUE PBS, A NEW BENTOMATIC FOR STATIONS
A new ValuePBS website launched this week and it’s available for stations to integrate into their websites, using Bentomatic. It makes the case why PBS and its member stations are a trusted, valued, and essential resource for communities, educators, and families. The new mobile responsive site can help you communicate the value of our collective work.
Site features include:
- Education station map (same map as the one on the previous ValuePBS site that stations have access to update and edit the information)
- Brand touchstone videos
- Testimonial videos
- Stats and infographics
- Social sharing features
How to Add ValuePBS to your site:
Follow these steps to gain access to the ValuePBS Bentomatic
1. Request the ValuePBS experience from Support
2. Insert the ValuePBS Bentomatic into the Page Content placeholder/section of their page
The Bentomatic works best on the Studio One template. But it will also work on the two-column Studio and 1 and 2 column Station Explorer templates.
Don't forget about Curate!
Stations who use the Bentomatic can also leverage the localization features on PBS.org to promote the ValuePBS campaign on their website.
A station’s ValuePBS Bentomatic page can be linked to the following locations:
1. Local menu dropdown on the top navigation of PBS.org
2. Local homepage carousel feature (3rd slide in carousel)
3. Station hub/landmark image area
Stations who don’t select to use the Bentomatic can also take advantage of the localization feature on PBS.org, either by linking to a page that they have created on their own website or linking to the pbs.org/value website.
As a reminder, you can also find a number of case-building assets on the Source, including infographics highlighting the findings of the recent American Viewpoint-Hart Research Voter Survey and the Top 9 Reasons why the public sees PBS and stations as Trusted, Valued and Essential. PBS’ social media channels have been promoting these materials so also feel free to share or re-post.