I am the Web Design intern for the Stations Products and Innovation team. I help create graphics for my team.
2. What’s the one website you can’t go a day without?
YouTube! Whether it’s to watch my favorite vloggers and comedians, to learn how to cook a pasta dish or to figure out how to remove an ink stain from my shirt, youtube offers so much and I’m on there every day for a different reason.
3. What is your favorite mobile app?
Google maps… I’m always getting lost and it’s saved me more times than I can count!
4. In your opinion, what are the upcoming digital trends?
Much bigger batteries for our phones, laptops, cameras, iPads etc. so that we barely have to charge them.
5. What is your favorite social media platform and why?
Instagram. I follow a bunch of great accounts that showcase amazing pictures. Two of my favorite would have to be best vacations which show the most beautiful vacation spots around the world and of course the Food Network because they post so much food and I love to eat! It’s also a way for me to keep up with my family and friends and see what they’re up to.
6. If you could have a Google hangout with three people, who would they be and why?
Jean Michael Basquiat, Andy Warhol, and Keith Haring because I think all three were amazing artists and true inspirations.
7. Describe the Internet in a word.