- Login to your Google Analytics account. From the main dashboard, locate the arrow that will open the Segments toggle (Figure1).
- Click the arrow to open the toggle. All existing Advanced Segments display (Figure 2). Now you can begin creating new Segments.
- Click +Create New Segment (Figure 3).
- Use standard parameters such as Technology and Behavior, or use Advanced parameters to create a Segment of mobile and tablet visitors (Figure 4).
- Once you are done selecting your parameters, click Save. Choose your new Segment to see your reports by that Segment and any others you create (Figure 5).
- Click Import from Gallery to import Segments from Google and various Google Analytics users from the gallery (Figure 6).
- A gallery of user Segments displays. Import the user segments directly into your Google Analytics account (Figure 7).
For questions on Advanced Segments, contact Kate Alany (email@example.com).