PBS KIDS video content is hosted on PBS servers. Video content may expire due to terms and conditions based on PBS KIDS property streaming rights and may be altered to reflect expiration without advanced notice.
The PBS KIDS Customizable Video Module Manual provides step-by-step directions on how to implement the video player on your station Web site. The manual also highlights the features and content available for this module. Download it here: KIDSGOstationplayer_v5_may2013.pdf ( PDF | 12 MB )
How to implement this module
Follow the steps below to generate your video player and add the code to your HTML page:
- Open the video player generator by clicking this link: Click here to open the video player generator
- Enter Username: kidsvideo password: Hooper505
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click the Build Player button.
- HTML code will appear on the right side of the screen under a preview of what you have generated.
- Copy the HTML code.
- Paste the HTML code where you want the module to appear on your page.