Streaming TechCon Sessions
Last Updated by
The annual PBS Technology Conference is being held in Las Vegas this Wednesday through Friday, and several general sessions will be available to view through a live stream. To watch, log in to myPBS and visithttp://mypbs.org/watch/techcon/.
Following is a list of sessions available on the live stream.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13, 4:00PM – 9:30PM ET
Making Sense of the Modern Media Maelstrom
This half-day program is intended to stimulate collaboration and deeper thinking about the future of public media.
Timings are fluid, but will include the following sessions:
- Keynote speaker Robert Tercek: Beyond Disruption
- A Future-Looking Collaborative Exercise
- We Tried It and You Can Too! How PBS NewsHour Innovates on Digital Platforms
- How to get the most out of TechCon
- PBS Leadership Remarks with Paula Kerger
THURSDAY APRIL 14, 11:30AM – 1:30PM ET
PBS Technology Update
- Day two kicks off with Mario Vecchi hosting a session that looks across the technology landscape, including priority PBS Technology & Operations projects focused on quality, reliability, innovation, and the future of Interconnection.
- Ira Rubenstein will share key digital trends and provide updates on the introduction of the new PBS.org site and the station roll-out of Passport.
FRIDAY APRIL 15, 7:30PM – 8:30PM ET
Town Hall Q&A Session
The closing session will comprise a Town Hall style meeting to address attendees' questions and concerns
For more information about TechCon visit the SPI Blog.