PBS Digital Support Portal: Available Now
Last Updated by
PBS Digital Support Portal is now available for all stations. The Support portal fixes a fundamental issue - that there has been no good way to separate urgent technical problems from mere questions.
The Digital Support Portal will now be the place to report problems with PBS Digital products and systems; to ask for a new Media Manager (COVE) content channel, etc.
Additionally, the Support Portal has a Knowledge Base. In the Knowledge Base you can find general help and FAQs about PBS Digital Products.
The SPI team is still your first point of contact for questions about digital best practices, strategy and timelines for PBS Digital product improvements.
What to Expect
With the new PBS Digital Support Portal, stations’ digital teams will be able to:
- Have direct access to PBS Digital Support
- Add additional information or comments to help requests they've already filed
- Check the status of help requests
- Look at all of their station’s submitted tickets
- Quickly search a PBS Digital product knowledge base
Questions? Feel free to reach out to your Digital Rep or contact email@example.com.