KQED, WNET, PBS Digital Studios Take Home 9 Telly Awards
Last Updated by
The winners for the 36th Annual Telly Awards have been announced, and we'd like to congratulate PBS Digital Studios on winning 9 Telly Awards, including winning productions from PBS Member Stations KQED and WNET!
Deep Look won a Silver Telly Award for Nature and Science. Deep Look is an ultra-HD short video series created by KQED San Francisco and presented by PBS Digital Studios. The series explores big scientific mysteries by going incredibly small.
Below is a full list of Telly Awards won by PBS Digital Studios. Silver Winners are awarded a Silver Telly statuette, the highest honor. Bronze Winners are awarded a Bronze Telly statuette.
- Deep Look (KQED) - Nature/Wildlife – Silver
- First Person (WNET) - Social Issues – Bronze
- Unusual Spaces – Documentary – Silver
- Idea Channel – Graphics – Bronze
- It’s Okay to be Smart – Education – Bronze
- Game/Show – Social Issues – Bronze
- BrainCraft – Education – Bronze
- Full-Time Kid – Children – Bronze
- Full-Time Kid – Directing – Bronze
The Telly Awards was founded in 1978 to honor excellence in local, regional and cable TV commercials. Non-broadcast video and TV program categories were soon added. Today, the Telly is one of the most sought-after awards by industry leaders, from large international firms to local production companies and ad agencies.